Borough of Gibbsboro, NJ
Camden County
By using eCode360 you agree to be legally bound by the Terms of Use. If you do not agree to the Terms of Use, please do not use eCode360.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
[Amended 4-15-1980 by Ord. No. 80-3]
An appeal to the Zoning Board of Adjustment may be taken by any interested party affected by any decision of the administrative officer of the Borough based on or made in the enforcement of Chapter 400, Zoning, or Official Map. Such appeal shall be taken within 20 days by filing a notice of appeal in the manner set forth in Article II, § 240-20A, in accordance with the provisions of N.J.S.A. 40:55D-72, as amended.[1]
Editor's Note: Original §§ 108-34, Appeals to governing body; 108-34.1, Filing transcript; and 108-34.2, Action by governing body, were repealed 8-25-1999 by Ord. No. 99-06.