[HISTORY: Recodified ATM 3-8-1965 by Art. 14. Amendments noted where applicable.]
The Town Seal is and shall be as follows: Upon a field showing on the dexter side a schoolhouse and brook and on the sinister side a hill and Indians, an escutcheon bearing azure on a mount vert, a meetinghouse, without steeple, proper, crest, a plow and garb crosswise, proper, motto "Incorporated 1836," surrounded by a circle inscribed in chief "Town of Dover," and in base, "Massachusetts," divided on the dexter side by "Parish 1748" and the sinister side by "District 1784."
Editor's Note: The Seal was "established at a meeting called for that purpose" on 4-30-1894.