Town of Greenville, WI
Outagamie County
By using eCode360 you agree to be legally bound by the Terms of Use. If you do not agree to the Terms of Use, please do not use eCode360.
The Town Board may amend the regulations and requirements of this chapter or change the district boundaries of the Official Zoning Maps. A petition for amendment may be made by any property owner in the area to be affected by the amendment, by the Town Board or by any member of the Town Board or Town Planning Commission.
The petition shall be filed with the Town Clerk who shall immediately refer it to the Planning Commission for its consideration, report and recommendations. Procedures shall be in accordance with § 62.23(7), Wis. Stats. If the Town Board approves a zoning amendment, it becomes effective upon approval of the County Board.