Borough of Hamburg, PA
Berks County
By using eCode360 you agree to be legally bound by the Terms of Use. If you do not agree to the Terms of Use, please do not use eCode360.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Ord./Res.
Date
Description
74
5/8/1912
Releasing a triangular parcel of land situated in the Borough from the easement created thereon by the dedication thereof by Jeremiah A. Bausher and Philip DeLong to the use of the public
185
4/15/1937
Entering into an agreement for the purchase of lands for the erection of an armory
193
10/6/1937
Purchasing a tract of land from Samuel C. Meyers for the erection of an armory
Res. 12/27/1960
Conveying real estate and easement rights to the Hamburg Municipal Authority
Res. 1/16/1961
Transferring certain property to the Hamburg Municipal Authority
329
8/7/1961
Acquiring by eminent domain for Borough purposes certain land located west of Front Street and near the southwest corner of Front Street and Pine Street
Res. 6/26/1962
Selling of real estate situate in the Borough of Hamburg and State of Pennsylvania to the Hamburg Municipal Authority of Berks County
344
8/5/1963
Acquiring by eminent domain a part of Arch Street between South Fifth Street and South Sixth Street
Res. 6/1/1964
Selling of real estate situated in the Borough of Hamburg on the south side of Green Alley to Edward F. and Mary E. Madeira
352
8/3/1964
Purchasing of real estate from the estate of John L. Frey and the borrowing of $6,000 for the payment of the purchase price of said real estate
364
9/17/1965
Approving the lease of Borough property for a term of 99 years to Dangles Chevrolet, Inc.
Res. 7/12/1966
Acquiring by eminent domain certain real estate situated in the Borough at the northwest corner of Lock Alley and North Second Street
Res. 1/3/1967
Acquiring by eminent domain certain real estate situated in the Borough at the northwest corner of Lock Alley and North 2nd Street
Res. 11/24/1969
Selling of real estate in the Borough to Blenco Laboratories, Inc.
391
6/1/1970
Granting National Can Company right to construct and maintain private driveway across Canal property at Pine and Front Streets
400
11/1/1971
Accepting a gift of real estate form Henry C. and Clara E. Jawecki
411
4/2/1973
Exchanging real estate with Smith Mase and Sallie H. Mase
Res. 9/4/1974
Accepting a grant of right-of-way from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
467
7/6/1976
Condemning certain premises lying between the Schuylkill river and the former Schuylkill Canal and a portion of the former Schuylkill Canal situate in the Borough for park and recreation purposes
475
11/4/1977
Purchasing from John J. Reppert, John E. Reppert and Margaret M. Reppert 44.942 acres of mountain land in Windsor Township to be used for watershed purposes
568
4/20/1987
Condemning premises located on the southeast corner of North Third Street and Island Street for Borough administrative and police offices and senior citizens nutrition center purposes
Res. 12/29/1992
Accepting the deed of dedication from the Carbon County Industrial Development Authority whereby it conveys its ownership interest in that portion of Front Street between Grand Street and Pine Street within the Borough of Hamburg