[Ord. 1-1994, 95 § 1, passed 2-28-1994]
The following words, when used in the Codified Ordinances, shall, unless the context clearly indicates otherwise, mean or indicate as follows:
- ADMINISTRATIVE MANUAL
- Those documents specifying operational matters of municipal units, including, but not necessarily limited to, descriptions of the duties and responsibilities of the subordinate units, rules and regulations and appropriate administrative procedures, records and reports.
- ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICE
- All personnel in those units of the City which are under the authority of the Mayor.
- The Home Rule Charter of the City of Lebanon, Pennsylvania, dated February 21, 1992.
- The City of Lebanon, Pennsylvania.
- The City Council of the City of Lebanon.
- All applicable laws of the United States of America and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- The Mayor of the City of Lebanon.
- All ordinances of the City including this Administrative Code.
- Any individual, partnership, association or corporation.
- An abode in which an officer or employee permanently resides with family. Voter registration address and payment of various local wage taxes shall further establish residency.
- All governmental entities of the City.
In the Codified Ordinances, the singular shall include the plural and the plural shall include the singular.