[HISTORY: Adopted by the Village Board of the Village of Grafton as Title 14, Ch. 14.04, of the 1979 Code. Amendments noted where applicable.]
Whenever used in this title, unless a different meaning appears from the context, the following words and phrases shall have the meanings ascribed to them in this chapter.
- DEPENDENT UNIT
- A trailer which does not have bathroom or shower and toilet facilities.
- NONDEPENDENT UNIT
- A trailer that has bath or shower and toilet facilities.
- Shall be construed to include an individual, partnership, firm, company, corporation, whether tenant, owner, lessee, licensee, or their agent, heir or assign.
- A plot of ground in a trailer camp of not less than 1,000 square feet of space, designed for the location for only one automobile and/or one trailer.
- Any coach, cabin, mobile home, housecar or other vehicle or structure intended for or capable of human dwelling or sleeping purposes, mounted upon wheels or supports, and/or capable of being moved by its own power or transported by another vehicle.
- TRAILER CAMP
- Any park, court, camp, site, plot, parcel or tract of land designed, maintained, intended or used for the purpose of supplying a location or accommodations for more than two trailers and shall include all buildings used or intended for use as part of the equipment thereof, whether or not a charge is made for the use of the trailer camp and its facilities. "Trailer camp" shall not include automobile or trailer sales lots on which unoccupied trailers are parked for purposes of inspection and sale.
- A trailer unit.