General tax district number one is established in the city and shall consist of all the territory within the city limits, except area included in general tax district number two, general tax district number three, and general tax district number four, as described in this chapter.
(Prior code § 27-9)
General tax district number two of the city is established, and shall consist of the following territory annexed to the city by the following ordinances:
A. 
Portion of El Cajon Heights, etc., Ordinance No. 297, adopted January 15, 1951;
B. 
Portions of El Cajon Heights and Marshall Resubdivision, Ordinance No. 299, adopted January 15, 1951;
C. 
Portions of Renette Avenue, Avocado Avenue and Washington Avenue, Ordinance No. 300, adopted January 15, 1951;
D. 
Portions of El Cajon Heights and other property, Ordinance No. 312, adopted May 21, 1951.
(Prior code § 27-10)
General tax district number three of the city is established by the city, by the following areas, described in and annexed to the city by the following ordinances:
A. 
Alpha Way, Ordinance No. 334, adopted September 17, 1951;
B. 
An alley east of Taft Avenue and north of Lexington Avenue, Ordinance No. 380, adopted August 25, 1952;
C. 
An alley east of Taft Avenue and south of Lexington Avenue, Ordinance No. 381, adopted August 25, 1952;
D. 
Eucalyptus Drive, Ordinance No. 510, adopted March 5, 1956;
E. 
Fletcher Parkway, Ordinance No. 596, adopted June 25, 1956;
F. 
Aster Annexation, Ordinance No. 605, adopted August 15, 1956;
G. 
Broadway Annexation, Ordinance No. 897, adopted June 2, 1958;
H. 
Bradley Acres Number Two, Ordinance No. 1072, adopted June 22, 1959;
I. 
Magnolia Ranch Tract Number Three, Ordinance No. 1170, adopted November 2, 1959;
J. 
Main Street Annexation Number Two, Ordinance No. 1170, adopted February 23, 1960;
K. 
Highway Eighty Annexation, Ordinance No. 1189, adopted April 11, 1960.
(Prior code § 27-11)
General tax district number four of the city is hereby established by the city, and shall consist of that territory annexed to the city by the following ordinances:
A. 
Ordinance No. 1312, adopted on May 18, 1961 (Pierce Street Annexation);
B. 
Ordinance No. 1737, adopted on April 6, 1965 (Fletcher Hills Annexation No. 3);
C. 
Ordinance No. 1858, adopted on August 1, 1966 (Hacienda Annexation No. 3).
(Prior code § 27-12)