Unless the context otherwise requires, the following definitions shall be used in the interpretation and administration of this Part 1. Words used in the present tense include the future; the singular number shall include the plural, and the plural the singular; the word "structure" shall include the word "building"; the word "used" shall include the words "arranged," "designed," "constructed," "altered," "converted," "rented," "leased" or "intended to be used"; and the word "shall" is mandatory and is not optional.
As used in this Part 1, the following terms shall have the meanings indicated:
- ALL-WEATHER DUSTLESS MATERIAL
- As it relates to road surfaces, any material or treatment that serves to reduce or eliminate dust generation. Such material or treatment need not contain any bituminous materials, but must provide a type of surface which will remain durable through all types of climatic conditions.
- BITUMINOUS MATERIAL
- As it relates to road surfaces, any material or treatment which has a mineral pitch or asphalt base and which provides a durable road surface which can withstand all types of climatic conditions.
- FACTORY-BUILT HOUSING
- A factory-built structure designed for long-term residential use.
Factory-built housing consists of three types: manufactured homes, mobile
homes and modular homes.[Added 4-8-2004 by L.L. No. 4-2004]
- MOBILE HOME
- Any portable unit which is designed to be transported on its own wheels or those of another vehicle which is used, designed to be used and capable of being used as a detached residence and which is intended to be occupied as permanent living quarters, containing sleeping accommodations, a flush toilet, a tub or shower, kitchen facilities and plumbing and electrical connections for attachment to outside systems. This definition of "mobile home" includes all additions which are purchased and added thereto or additions made subsequent to installation. This definition does not include modular housing placed on a standard foundation or travel trailer.
- MOBILE HOME LOT
- A designated site of specific total land area which is located within a mobile home park for the accommodation of one mobile home and its occupants.
- MOBILE HOME PARK
- A parcel of land under single ownership which has been planned and improved for the placement of two or more mobile homes, appurtenant structures or additions.
- MOBILE HOME STAND
- A durable surface located on a mobile home lot which is to be used for the placement and is capable of supporting a mobile home, appurtenant structures or additions.
- Any individual, firm, trust, partnership, public or private association or corporation or other entity.
- SERVICE BUILDING
- A structure housing sanitary, operational, office, recreational, maintenance and other facilities built to conform to required standards.
- TRAILER CAMP
- Any parcel of land which is planned and improved for the placement of two or more travel trailers which are used as temporary living quarters.
- TRAVEL TRAILER
- Any portable vehicle which: