eCode360 Subscription Service for Professionals
Our eCode360® Subscription Service for Professionals is an online research service developed by General Code to allow professionals – with very diverse informational needs – attorneys, builders, planners and more – to access and efficiently search more than 2,600 local government Codes, ordinances and related information.
This subscription service includes special features not available to the general public, including:
- Multicode Tool: Search multiple Codes at once. Filter results by geography, population, and form of government criteria
- Advanced Search: Easily craft searches with our Advanced Search builder including boolean searches, fuzzy searches, and filters specific to what you are looking for
- Download to Word: Download Code content to a Microsoft Word document
- Download to PDF: Download Code content to a PDF document
- New Law Indicators: See in the Code new laws affecting each chapter *
- View Online Archives: View archived versions of online Codes
- Add Private Notes: Private Notes are visible only to you, and can be viewed later in a single list, like bookmarks.
- Get Updates (eAlerts).: Sign up to receive email notifications when selected content in any Code is updated.
- View Additional New Law Information: For new laws posted to any Code, you can always view the Subject and Affected Chapter or Article*
A full year of access to the eCode360® Subscription Service for Professionals is only $195. To get started, click the Buy Now button below!
If you have any additional questions about the eCode360® Subscription Service for Professionals, a General Code Customer Service representative can help. Call us toll free at 800-836-8834 or send your questions by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.