Town of Groton, MA
Middlesex County
By using eCode360 you agree to be legally bound by the Terms of Use. If you do not agree to the Terms of Use, please do not use eCode360.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
[HISTORY: Adopted by the Town of Groton 5-2-1994.[1] Amendments noted where applicable.]
Smoking in Town buildings — See Ch. 257, Art. I.
Editor's Note: This legislation superseded former Ch. 261, Town Buildings, Use of, adopted 12-12-1983.
The fee schedule for use of Town-owned buildings by individuals and/or organizations that are not affiliated with a Town department is as follows:
Town groups (i.e., Girl Scouts or Little League): free.
Recreation Commission programs: free.
Business or other groups: $35 per hour.
Custodial fees. Custodians assigned by the Select Board's office should be paid for by the user. There is a three-hour minimum charge at a rate of time and a half the usual custodial rate.
[Amended 10-1-2018 ATM by Art. 14]
Other fees and charges should be agreed upon in advance by the Recreation Department/Town Clerk and the user.
The attached application form, adopted February 15, 1994, should be completed by all Town residents or officials and others who wish to utilize a Town building.[1] Said form should be submitted to the Town Clerk's office at least one month prior to the scheduled activity.
Editor's Note: Said application form is on file in the office of the Select Board and may be obtained during regular office hours.