Township of East Pennsboro, PA
Cumberland County
By using eCode360 you agree to be legally bound by the Terms of Use. If you do not agree to the Terms of Use, please do not use eCode360.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents

§ F-101 Public Property.

1. 
Ordinances of the former Borough of West Fairview.
Ord./Res.
Date
Subject
Ord. 43
11/23/1945
Providing for the sale of a parcel of land at the corner of Abolition and Third Streets in the Borough of West Fairview, Cumberland County, Pennsylvania, to Vance Harr
Ord. 71
8/5/1959
Authorizing the Borough Council to lease land owned by the Borough of West Fairview to the Pennsylvania Fish Commission, for recreational purposes
Ord. 115
7/11/1966
Taking, appropriating and condemning a certain tract of land known as the public land fronting on the Susquehanna River and formerly belonging to Abraham Neidig
Ord. 118
11/7/1966
Amending Ord. 115, 7/11/1966, pertaining to the condemnation of a tract of land fronting on the Susquehanna River
2. 
Ordinances of the Township of East Pennsboro.
Ord./Res.
Date
Subject
Ord. 139-65
11/1/1965
Authorizing acquisition by eminent domain of approximately 4.68 acres of land from Theodore and Vigil Magaro, and approximately 0.86 acres from J. Russell and Ruth L. Crow for street purposes
Res. 1-67
1/16/1967
Accepting from Ovidio and Edith Acri a corrective deed for land purchased by the Township and intended to be used for recreation conservation and historical purpose only
Res. 1-69
1/20/1969
Directing that a used mimeograph machine be donated to the Tri-County Council on Addictive Diseases
Res. 8-69
12/30/1969
Conveying to the East Pennsboro Township Authority a driveway on land of the Authority running southeast from House Avenue to the southwest pumping station of the Authority, and a water line along driveway
Res. 1-70
4/20/1970
Acknowledging that the Township has no legal rights in the Maynard Shaeffer Plan in the vicinity of Shady Lane
Res. 13-74
7/31/1974
Acknowledging that the Township has no legal rights in streets and alleys in the Shaeffer, Heikel and Barlup Plan in the vicinity of Beaver Avenue
Res. 7-78
3/11/1978
Authorizing obtaining grant funds for the development of the Adams Tract
Res. 6-79
7/3/1969
Approving the sale of surplus Township personal property
Ord. 403-81
8/4/1981
Approving the location in this Township of a proposed hospital project of West Shore Area Hospital Authority to be leased, pursuant to a sublease, to Holy Spirit Hospital of the Sisters of Christian Charity, for operation and use; and declaring the purpose and authority thereof
Ord. 451-86
10/7/1986
Accepting a 5.95 acre parcel of land, within the final subdivision plan of Laurel Hills, for a public recreation acres
Ord. 476-89
4/18/1989
Authorizing the appropriation of 25.17 acres of land in the final plan of the Fannie Ricci Estate for a recreation facility
Ord. 478-90
2/6/1990
Authorizing the appropriation of 14.037 acres of land in the final plan of the Fanni Ricci Estate for recreation facility
Ord. 507-91
7/2/1991
Authorizing the selection and appropriation of 636 square feet, more or less, of land; being part of lot no. 18, Section "C", Park Hills; recorded in plan book B, Page 33; situate in the Borough of Camp Hill, Cumberland County, Pennsylvania, proposed for the improvement of public safety at the intersection of Wynnewood Road and Country Club Road