For the purpose of this chapter, the following terms shall have the meanings indicated, except as the context may otherwise require:
- Council-Manager Plan B (Article 10) of the Optional Municipal
Charter Law (New Jersey Laws of 1950, Ch. 210, as amended).[Amended 11-1-1977 by Ord. No. 40-11-77]
- An organizational unit of the government established or designated by this chapter as a department and any agency or instrumentality of the government not allocated or assigned to such an organizational unit.
- GENERAL LAW
- Statutes which are not inconsistent with the Charter and either:
- The Municipal Manager appointed pursuant to the Charter, or any deputy manager or acting manager temporarily serving in place of a Manager pursuant to the Charter or ordinance.
- MUNICIPAL and MUNICIPALITY
- The Township of Evesham in the County of Burlington.
- Any and all ordinances of the Township of Evesham.
Editor's Note: The form of government in the Township of Evesham is Council-Manager Plan B of the Optional Municipal Charter Law of 1950, (L. 1950, c. 210), N.J.S.A. 40:69A-99 et seq. (See now N.J.S.A. 40:69A-81 et seq.) The Administrative Code has been drafted in conformity with the Charter and in many instances provisions of the Charter Law have been restated in the Code.