[HISTORY: Adopted by the Board of Commissioners of the Township of Hatfield 10-24-1990 by Ord. No. 404 (Ch. 1, Part 2, of the 1994 Code). Amendments noted where applicable.]
The following definitions shall apply to this chapter:
- BOARD or BOARD OF TOWNSHIP COMMISSIONERS
- Board of Commissioners of Hatfield Township.
- CHIEF OF POLICE
- Chief administrative officer of the Hatfield Township Police Department and a managerial employee.
- Assistant chief administrative officer of the Hatfield Township Police Department and a managerial employee.
- PATROL OFFICER
- Those members of the Hatfield Township Police Department that were previously designated as "patrolmen" or a "patrolman."
The Board hereby establishes, reenacts, reaffirms, and/or designates the following positions applicable to the Hatfield Township Police Department: