Borough of State College, PA
Centre County
By using eCode360 you agree to be legally bound by the Terms of Use. If you do not agree to the Terms of Use, please do not use eCode360.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Description
Ordinance
Date
To admit, upon petition of a majority of freeholder owners, territory east of Pugh Street
32
1/1/1909
To admit, upon petition of A.F. Markle, owner in fee, territory to the Borough
35
5/8/1909
To admit, upon petition of a majority of freeholders owners, territory of E. W. Runkel, Ray D. Gilliland, R. L. Watts, W.H. McIntire, J.A. Musser (Hamilton Addition)
39
8/10/1912
Extending limits of Borough to the north-west to include lands adjacent thereto belonging to the Pennsylvania College and Adam Krumrine (Krumrine Extension)
48
1/7/1916
Extending limits of Borough eastward to include lands adjacent thereto belonging to A. F. Markle (Markle Addition)
49
2/21/1917
Extending limits of Borough southeastward to include lands adjacent thereto belonging to John Hamilton (Hamilton Addition)
50
2/21/1917
Extending limits of Borough southeastward to include lands adjacent thereto belonging to John T. Graham (Highland Park Addition)
51
2/21/1917
Extending limits of Borough south to include lands adjacent thereto belonging to Grover C. Glenn and Jesse D. White (South Side Addition)
52
3/6/1917
Annexing territory lying partly in College Township and partly in Ferguson Township in pursuance to petition of a majority of freeholders of said land
61
9/18/1922
Annexing territory known as the Henszey Addition, situate in College Township in pursuance of a petition of a majority of freeholders of said land
66
7/19/1923
Annexing territory within a portion of College Township in pursuance of a petition of a majority of freeholders
107
10/15/1930
Annexing territory within College Township, known as Lytle's Addition, in pursuance of a petition of a majority of freeholders of the land
115
8/18/1931
Annexing a section of College Township adjacent to and southeast of the Borough, known as South Hills Addition
298
4/8/1946
Annexing a section of College Township southeast of the Borough relating to the Homan Tract, also known as White Oaks Addition
315
5/29/1947
Annexing a section of College Township adjacent to and southeast of the Borough, known as the Hawbaker Tract
324
1/19/1948
Annexing a section of Ferguson Township adjacent to and southwest of the Borough, known as the Baum Addition
340
3/16/1949
Annexing a section of Ferguson Township adjacent to and southwest of the Borough
343
5/16/1949
Annexing a section of College Township adjacent to and southwest of the Borough, known as the Country Club Addition
427
8/20/1953
Annexing a section of Ferguson Township adjacent to and southwest of the Borough, known as the Second Baum Addition
436
6/7/1954
Annexing a portion of College Township adjacent to and southwest of the Borough, known as the Dale Tract
473
12/20/1954
Annexing a portion of Ferguson Township and a portion of College Township adjacent to and southwest of the Borough, known as the Storch Addition
497
2/13/1956
Annexing a portion of College Township adjacent to and south of the Borough, known as the School Tract
498
2/13/1956
Annexing a portion of College Township adjacent to and southeast of the Borough, known as the Gerhardt Tract
513
11/19/1956
Annexing a portion of College Township adjacent to and southwest of the Borough
538
4/7/1958
Annexing a portion of Ferguson Township adjacent to and northwest of the Borough
598
8/9/1961
Annexing a portion of College Township adjacent to and southerly of the Borough, known as the McCoy Tract
632
4/22/1963
Annexing territory owned by the Borough in Ferguson Township, known as the Borough Servic Building Tract
647
3/3/1964
Annexing a portion of College Township adjacent to the Borough on the south and west sides, known as the College Township Island
653
654
655
5/18/1964
Annexing a portion of College Township and a portion of Ferguson Township adjacent to and southerly of the Borough, known as the Hawbaker-Storch Tract
657
8/7/1964
Annexing a portion of College Township and lying wholly within the Borough as part of the College Township Island
715
9/26/1967
Annexing a portion of College Township adjacent to the Borough, known as the Autoport Addition
728
5/17/1968
Making the Leary Land (a parcel in and now made a part of the Lederer tract
1207
6/6/1988