[HISTORY: Adopted by the Borough Council of the Borough of Baldwin 10-16-1978 by Ord. No. 490. Amendments noted where applicable.]
Pornography — See Ch. 130.
As used in this chapter, the following terms shall have the meanings indicated:
- Tending to excite lust; lewd; indecent; obscene; or sexual impurity.
- The showing of the human male or female genitals, pubic area or buttocks with less than a fully opaque covering or the showing of the female breasts with less than a fully opaque covering or the showing of covered genitals in a discernibly turgid state.
- Includes the singular and the plural and shall mean any person, individual, firm, partnership, association, corporation, company or organization of any kind.
- SEXUAL CONDUCT
- Acts of masturbation, homosexuality, sexual intercourse or physical contact with a person's clothed or unclothed genitals, pubic area, buttocks or breasts.
- SEXUAL EXCITEMENT
- The condition of human male or female genitals when in a state of sexual stimulation or arousal.
No person shall own, operate or maintain any massage parlor or model studio open to the public which as a regular course of business is used for the purposes of lewdness, assignation or prostitution or which shall engage in providing massages, body rubs or other bodily stimulations by any means if such massages, body rubs or other bodily stimulations, whether by direct contact or by the performance of any act, includes nudity, sexual conduct or sexual excitement by any party.
The provisions of this chapter shall not apply to massage treatments given:
In the office of a licensed physician, osteopath or chiropractor.
In a regularly established medical center, hospital or sanitarium.
In a residence of a person under a doctor's care, by the direction of the doctor.
Upon the written order of a licensed physician, osteopath or chiropractor.
[Amended 12-19-1985 by Ord. No. 566]
Any person who shall violate any provision of this chapter shall be fined a sum not exceeding $300 plus costs of prosecution or imprisoned for up to 30 days. Each day that such violation is committed or permitted to continue shall constitute a separate offense and shall be punishable as such hereunder.