Town of Vernon, WI
Waukesha County
By using eCode360 you agree to be legally bound by the Terms of Use. If you do not agree to the Terms of Use, please do not use eCode360.
[HISTORY: Adopted by the Town Board of the Town of Vernon 9-2-2004 (§ 21.10 of the Town Code). Amendments noted where applicable.]
Licenses and permits — See Ch. 206.
No person shall manufacture, sell for wholesale or retail, sell for consumption on the premises, keep for sale at wholesale or retail or for consumption on the premises where sold any beverage containing less than 1/2 of 1% of alcohol by volume without having first procured a license therefor.
Application for a nonintoxicating beverage and soda water license shall be made in writing to the Town Clerk on forms to be provided by the Town Clerk. The application shall be properly signed and sworn to before a notary public or other official authorized to administer oaths. The application shall designate the specific location for which the license is sought and shall be referred by the Town Clerk to the Town Board.
Penalties for a violation of this chapter shall be as described in Chapter 1, § 1-10 of this Code.
Editor's Note: Added at time of adoption of Code (see Ch. 1, General Provisions, Art. III).