[HISTORY: Adopted by the Council of the City of Watervliet 4-20-1972 as § 14-4 of Ch. 14 of the Code of Ordinances of 1972. Amendments noted where applicable.]
It shall be unlawful for any person to use a mobile home as a habitation, shed or outhouse or to establish, maintain, operate or conduct within the city any tourist park or camp or mobile home park or camp or any combination thereof.
No person shall detach any mobile home or other trailer from its towing vehicle and permit the mobile home or other trailer to remain standing in any public street or place.
As used in this chapter, the following terms shall have the meanings ascribed to them:
- CAMP COTTAGE, CABIN OR TENT
- Any building, structure or enclosure not conforming to the provisions of the building code of the city now in effect or hereafter adopted.
- MOBILE HOME
- Any vehicle used or designed to be used for living or sleeping, mounted on wheels or arranged to be movable and propelled either by its own power or drawn by another vehicle or power source. Such a vehicle is not removed from this definition by the removal of the wheels therefrom nor by the blocking up of the vehicle nor by the erection of a foundation thereunder.
- MOBILE HOME PARK OR CAMP
- Any plot of ground where space is provided or used for one (1) or more automobile trailers or house cars used or arranged to be used for living or sleeping purposes.
- TOURIST PARK OR CAMP
- Any plot of ground upon which one (1) or more cottages, cabins or tents are used or arranged to be used for living or sleeping.