City of Nashua, NH
Hillsborough County
By using eCode360 you agree to be legally bound by the Terms of Use. If you do not agree to the Terms of Use, please do not use eCode360.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
[Adopted NRO, T. 16, § 201 (Sec. 14-61 of the 1987 Code)]
[Amended 7-12-1978 by Ord. No. O-78-45]
A person commits vandalism when he engages in the willful or malicious destruction, injury, disfigurement or defacement of any public or private property, real or personal, without the consent of the owner or person having custody of the property. Such an offense shall include but is not limited to actions by cutting, tearing, breaking, marking, painting or drawing when such actions are intended to or have the effect of causing damage to property.
In the case of an unemancipated minor residing with a parent or legal guardian the minor, upon order of the court, may be required to submit full restitution to the victim or victims of such vandalism by monetary payment or property repairs. If the unemancipated minor residing with such parent or legal guardian fails to submit to or make full restitution to the victim or victims of vandalism that parent or legal guardian may upon order of the court be ordered to pay restitution in the amount of not more than $10,000 as provided for under RSA 169-B:45.