[HISTORY: Adopted by the Town Meeting of the Town of Branford 10-14-1918. Amendments noted where applicable.]
The public signpost heretofore located at Short Beach shall be transferred to near the Post Office at Short Beach. Stony Creek signpost shall continue at present location. Paved Street, Mill Plain and one on the Green shall be discontinued. The one at the Town Hall shall be located within the Town Hall in the center. This makes the location of the public signposts for the Town of Branford within the Town Hall in the center, at Short Beach near the Post Office, and at Stony Creek at its present location.