Town of Wilton, NY
Saratoga County
By using eCode360 you agree to be legally bound by the Terms of Use. If you do not agree to the Terms of Use, please do not use eCode360.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
[HISTORY: Adopted by the Town Board of the Town of Wilton 5-2-2002. Amendments noted where applicable.]
Subdivision of land — See Ch. 109.
Any entity proposing work within the Town's right-of-way (R.O.W.) shall first obtain a highway work permit from the Town Highway Department using the approved highway work permit application. The highway work permit must bear the signatures of both the Town Highway Superintendent and the Town Engineer.
The Highway Superintendent and/or the Town Engineer will require the applicant to submit any plans, design drawings, engineer's report or any other documentation they deem necessary for their review in order to issue the permit as described in § 68-1 above.