This chapter shall be known and may be cited as the "Administrative Code of the Municipality of Murrysville."
The following words, when used in this chapter, shall, unless the context clearly indicates otherwise, mean or indicate as follows:
- ACT 247
- The Pennsylvania Municipalities Planning Code, Act of July 31, 1968, P.L. 805, No. 247, as amended.
- ADMINISTRATIVE MANUAL
- Those documents specifying operational matters of the Municipality, including but not necessarily limited to descriptions of the duties and responsibilities of subordinate or constituent units, rules and regulations and appropriate administrative procedures, records and reports.
- The Home Rule Charter of the Home Rule Municipality of Murrysville, Pennsylvania.
- This chapter.
- The Municipal Council.
- Any common-law employee of the Municipality, whether part-time or full-time, except any individual who is an official.
- All applicable laws of the United States of America and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- MUNICIPAL or MUNICIPALITY
- The Home Rule Municipality of Murrysville, Pennsylvania.
- Any individual holding an elective office of the Municipality or appointed to a board, commission or similar unit of the Municipality, whether paid or unpaid, including the Municipal Solicitor.
- All ordinances of the Municipality, including this chapter.
- Any individual, partnership, association or corporation.
- To print in a newspaper of general circulation in the Municipality the information referred to or a brief summary thereof with a listing of places where copies have been filed and times when they are available for public inspection.
- A majority of the total membership of a body that when duly assembled is legally competent to transact business.
Editor's Note: See 53 P.S. § 10101 et seq.
In this code, the singular shall include the plural, and the plural shall include the singular; "he" shall include "she" and vice versa.