Town of Canandaigua, NY
Ontario County
By using eCode360 you agree to be legally bound by the Terms of Use. If you do not agree to the Terms of Use, please do not use eCode360.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Any applicant aggrieved by a finding, decision or recommendation of the Planning Board may appear before the Planning Board, present additional relevant information and request reconsideration of the original finding, decision or recommendation.
Applications for reconsideration shall be submitted, in writing, by the applicant not less than 14 calendar days in advance of the meeting at which reconsideration is desired.
Any application for reconsideration shall apply only to that portion of the subdivision which is being aggrieved.