[HISTORY: Adopted by the Mayor and Council of the Town of Sykesville 2-23-2004 by Ord. No. 242. Amendments noted where applicable.]
As used in this chapter, the following terms shall have the meaning indicated:
- The Town of Sykesville Planning and Zoning Commission.
- The Council of the Town of Sykesville, Maryland.
- LANDSCAPE MANUAL
- The manual adopted by the Mayor and Town Council as amended from time to time by the Town Council.
- MASTER PLAN
- Policies, statements, goals, and interrelated plans for private and public land use, transportation and community facilties documented in text and maps which constitute the guide for the Town's future development.
- SITE PLAN
- Consists of a plan indicating the location of existing and proposed buildings, structures, signs, paved areas, walkways, vegetative cover, existing and proposed grades, initial landscaping and screening with the site.
- The Town of Sykesville, Maryland.
The following guidelines, as provided by the Landscape Manual, shall be applicable to projects requiring the submission of site plans to the Commission in accordance with the Master Plan of the Town.
Editor's Note: The Landscape Manual is on file in the Town offices.
The requirements of the Landscape Manual adopted by the Town shall prevail over any conflict or inconsistency with any other provisions required for the landscaping under any other ordinance.
[Amended 3-22-2004 by Ord. No. 243]
In addition to all other remedies provided by law, any violation of this chapter shall constitute a Class D municipal infraction as provided by Ordinance No. 240. Each day a violation occurs or continues shall constitute a separate offense and a Class D municipal infraction. Further, the Town may institute any appropriate actions or proceedings to prevent any violation of this chapter.