- New Streets and Sidewalk Ordinance Supersedes Old Law
- Created: 2017-08-07|Updated: 2017-11-06
- Lancaster City Council on April 25, 2017 adopted Ordinance No. 07-2017, which is a rewriting of Chapter 262 - Streets and Sidewalks of the Code of the City of Lancaster. The new ordinance supersedes the previous Chapter 262. The new law is posted here.
- Right of Way Fees
- Created: 2017-05-11|Updated: 2017-05-11
- Lancaster City Council approved Resolution No. 22-2017 on April 25, 2017. The resolution adopted a schedule of fees for activities under Chapter 262 of the City Code. A list of those fees is linked here.
[HISTORY: Adopted by the City Council of the City of Lancaster as indicated in article histories. Amendments noted where applicable.]
Bicycles — See Ch. 100.
Parking lots — See Ch. 202.
Sewers — See Ch. 249.
Skateboards — See Ch. 256.
Subdivision and land development — See Ch. 265.
Trees — See Ch. 273.
Utilities — See Ch. 279.
Vehicles and traffic — See Ch. 285.
Zoning — See Ch. 300.
Article I Snow Emergencies
Article II Streets and Sidewalks
Article III Opening or Widening Streets
Article IV Grading, Paving and Curbing Streets
Article V Curb and Sidewalk Regulations
§ 262-35 Curb and sidewalk construction, replacement and repair along streets requiring reconstruction or resurfacing.
Article VI Street Excavations
Article VII Streetscape District